Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
We are not a participating provider for Medicaid, Non-Managed Medicaid, or Health Republic.
If you have a managed care plan with Fidelis, Excellus BlueCross BlueShield, or United Health Care we ask that you call member services and verify that your Outpatient Mental Health Benefit is covered by insurances listed above. If the benefit is not covered, your services here will be assigned to a sliding scale fee based on income and family status. Proof of income is required.